[OSM-dev] Thanks

Alex Wilson alex_wilson at pobox.com
Mon May 12 16:03:44 BST 2008

Thanks for all the answers. Much appreciated. I was asking because it seems
that you guys are reasonably short on developers. Myself and a friend are
interested in helping out on OSM and are both experienced C++ developers -
and were wondering if there were any discrete projects that might benefit
from our experience. Speeding-up tile rendering sounded like an interesting
project, but clearly it's not something that would be worthwhile given that
the existing offerings seem to do the job pretty efficiently.

Cheers,

Alex