[OSM-dev] DELETE + body not commonly implemented

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Thu May 15 08:38:21 BST 2008

I would think that library support would be less of an issue than proxy
support.

I know that subversion has ongoing hassles because they use an "unusual"
HTTP command (PROPFIND)
Every time my company changes ISP I have to log a request to get them to
fix their proxy.

Anyone know what the status is of "DELETE" support in internet proxies?