[OSM-dev] GSoC: Osmarender Frontend begins...

Mario Ferraro fadinlight at gmail.com
Tue May 27 02:41:15 BST 2008

Hi to all the dev list,

according to GSoC timeline, today I've started my coding for
Osmarender's frontend, starting from the demo[1] I've made during
application phase.

As I've done today[2] (about my first coding day) and in the past about
all my design phase and mapping/community bonding activities, I'll post
in the blog regularly about my progress in the project here:

http://osmarenderfrontend.wordpress.com/

In the wiki[3] you can find all the links to read only GSoC-related
posts in the blog or only weekly updates (starting from next week), and
their RSS feeds that you can subscribe if wanted.

Obviously any kind of feedback is welcome!

Bye,

Mario

[1]
http://assets.drop.io/download/48108cd3/dafbf996229fe8e3295c7166da3d9458b4610e0a/919515c0-eaaa-012a-f060-00127994f632/998a9960-eb6d-012a-a4e2-fcccbb944fcc/osmarender_frontend_screencast.zip