[OSM-dev] way 27483626 UTF-8 truncation

Matt Amos zerebubuth at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 16:12:24 BST 2008


On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Florian Lohoff <flo at rfc822.org> wrote:
> To get the ROMA database in sync again i replaced the notes by
> "broken-utf8" - As notes typically get not rendered thats not a problem
> for me though. ROMA was down for a half a day before i discovered the
> broken files and fixed them ...

likewise. the easiest way to fix them was hand-editing the change
files. i don't find it to be particularly onerous - just the price we
pay for being on the bleeding edge ;-)

cheers,

matt




More information about the dev mailing list