[OSM-dev] Database Schema

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Oct 9 14:56:50 BST 2008

Shaun McDonald wrote:

> The api06 branch will check out fine :-)
> Especially now that I have added the classic_pagination plugin to svn
> directly, rather than having it access an out of date external. I should
> probably back port this change ASAP.
> http://trac.openstreetmap.org/changeset/11079

Please be very careful to make sure that the new version still works
properly if you do this - the pagination plugins tend to be quite
fragile and break things easily...

Basically the rails guys screwed everybody over completely when they
dumped the internal pagination and told everybody to switch to using a
plugin which, it turns out, doesn't actually do everything the old
internal one did.

Hence the reason we are using classic_pagination which isn't well
maintained instead of the recommended will_paginate plugin.

> I have removed the rspec depenancy.
> http://trac.openstreetmap.org/changeset/9286
> http://trac.openstreetmap.org/changeset/9287
> So it will be TomH's out of date vendor.zip that is causing the problem
> there.

Because vendor.zip is redundant since I removed the problematic
externals from the repository so it shouldn't be used anymore.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/