[OSM-dev] Database Schema

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Thu Oct 9 14:54:29 BST 2008

On 9 Oct 2008, at 14:24, Shaun McDonald wrote:

> [...]
>>

>> I've fixed the externals issue I had.  That was dumb on my part.  I
>> checked out a few hours ago and forgot it failed due to external
>> sites
>> being down.  I've used TomH's vendor.zip to get the external files.
>
> The api06 branch will check out fine :-)
> Especially now that I have added the classic_pagination plugin to
> svn directly, rather than having it access an out of date external.
> I should probably back port this change ASAP.
> http://trac.openstreetmap.org/changeset/11079

With http://trac.openstreetmap.org/changeset/11100 I have back ported
the change in api06, so you can now do a check out of http://svn.openstreetmap.org/sites/rails_port/
  without any issues, or needing to manually put in externals.

When you try to do an update, there may be a conflict in the vendor
directory.
Remove all folders from the the vendor directory, then svn update; svn
cleanup; svn update. Thereafter an svn update will work (until one of
the next 3 externals fails).

Alternatively a clean svn checkout may be simpler.

Shaun