[OSM-dev] 0.6 API hack-a-thon Date

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Thu Oct 16 11:21:14 BST 2008

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008, Frederik Ramm wrote:

> On 16.10.2008, at 12:01, Stefan de Konink wrote:
> > Stop talking about platform specific test! We need test that is an
> > application server *without logic* that sends out requests for a pre
> > definined dataset that should always result in the same output.
>
> Good idea. Write one.

No problem :) I think I can already reuse most of my code to allow a
client side test. But for the server test (so client talking to a server)
I would love to get some help from maybe the JOSM/Merkaator people so they
can define some independant tests. (Or better: generate some data that can
be used as input for cURL.)

Stefan