[OSM-dev] Atom feed kind of thing

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Wed Apr 1 22:00:23 BST 2009

I create the minute changeset files using the osmosis tool.  It might be
neat to expose them as an RSS feed but it's not something I'd have time
to implement.  So I don't think there's any technical reasons preventing
it, just development time.

To be honest I'd never considered it before :-)  I think most current
consumers of the minute feeds are using them to patch relational
databases, and as a result are looking for something more reliable and
efficient than an RSS feed to obtain the data.