[OSM-dev] Atom feed kind of thing

pa yo payo2000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:17:49 BST 2009

Hi Brett,

I guess I could use osmosis to update a local copy of planet and then
teach myself some SQL so I could make my own atom feeds - which does
sound quite fun - but it would probably be even more likely to make my
brain explode than wrestling with SAX ... or trying to reverse
engineer universal feedparser.

I suspect that as the project gets bigger and bigger more and more of
us "non-devs" will want access to some sort of easily parsed data.

Paul Y