[OSM-dev] [bug] direction of GPS traces

Gleb Smirnoff glebius at glebius.int.ru
Tue Apr 14 11:39:52 BST 2009

  Dear OSM developers,

  I have noticed that all my GPS traces uploaded to OSM base are displayed
in JOSM in opposite direction. First I though that this is bug in JOSM,
but it appeared that if I open the gpx file in JOSM, then the trace direction
is drawn correctly. And if I upload this exact file to OSM and then
download it into JOSM gpx layer, then the direction of trace is the opposite.

So I suspect bug either in the software that receives the trace and stores it
in the database, or in the software that serves requests for traces.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEB-RIPE