[OSM-dev] [bug] direction of GPS traces

A Morris aledmorris2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:48:13 BST 2009

That doesn't sound very private to me... It seems to me it would be
very easy to join the dots from, say, someone's house and see where
they go to. Especially if I could download the "public" traces
separately, and subtract these from the area download, leaving just
the private traces...

Frankly this sounds like a disastrous security hole.

Aled.