[OSM-dev] Changeset Revert Tool

Lars Francke lars.francke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:32:47 BST 2009

> Can we start a thread discussing what is required/wanted in a changeset
> tool? What should such a tool do besides "revert changes from changeset x"?

After re-reading your mail I see that I too missed your point, sorry.

I'd like to have a tool which can revert a single changeset by id and
it should tell me in some way which consequences that would have.
Another option I'd like to have is to say: Please revert the area that
was affected by changeset X to the state it was when X was committed
(this might be hard/impossible).

Lars