[OSM-dev] London Hack Weekend - 30th 31st May

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:51:17 BST 2009

Hi Devs,

Announcing an upcoming Hack Weekend for the final weekend (not a bank
holiday) in May. Full details are on the wiki. Venue is the CloudMade
offices in central London.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/London_Hack_Weekend

It's great to see all the suggestions and interest that the 0.6 API
has thrown up, and there's a few outstanding other things we can work
on. In any case, I'm sure there will be beer and pizzas. So put the
dates in your diary, and all devs are welcome - especially anyone
who's keen to dive in but wants some help / guidance / advice!

Cheers,
Andy