[OSM-dev] Cloudmade routing for OSM rails_port site.

Марат Хасанов angedonia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 09:04:04 BST 2009

Hi all!

Let me introduce Routing for OSM!

My name is Marat Khasanov and I’m working for CloudMade as Front-End
developer. Few days ago I’ve already finished routing tool for OSM project.
With this tool you can aOSdd your own routes between points on the map or
search for shortest or fastest way by car, bicycle or walking. Current
version is based on CM Routing API and interacts with the server over
cross-domain JSON requests(similarly to data and search window).

You can find possibility to try it here:
http://mkhasanov.sandbox.cloudmade.com/directions (only view and routing
tabs works)

Patch is here: http://letitbit.net/download/f4a0795677/patch.zip.html

Now it is easy to make your maps better and your mapping more effective
finding not crossing roads or other lacks of existing maps. I appreciate
community feedback and waiting till you review this functionality and
attached patch.

Marat.