[OSM-dev] Relation 15020

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Mon Apr 27 08:15:07 BST 2009

I asked the following on talk on Saturday. I thought perhaps I
should mention it here as it seems to be a problem with the data in
the database as both Potlatch and JOSM give errors when I try and
add ways to the relation. Perhaps someone on this list can work out
what that might be? I did just try again in case it was something
weird about Saturday...

Thanks

Ed