[OSM-dev] Problems with rendering tiles with mapnik

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Tue Apr 28 13:22:19 BST 2009

DISCLAIMER - I have not set up a mapnik server or followed these instructions.

Your error message is probably because it doesn’t understand ‘source’ – do you have this program/script installed? Might be from TCL if I read it correctly. Or it can’t find the file set-mapnik-env – try changing to the directory it’s in (mapnik?)

Do not omit the leading periods just means write the line exactly as shown, without skipping the dots at the start. This is again so that your OS knows where to find the scripts referred to.

Good luck

[http://www.itn.co.uk/images/ITN_Master_blue.gif]
PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK<http://WWW.ITN.CO.UK>
P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?