[OSM-dev] Incomplete Mapnik rendering

Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 20:18:57 BST 2009

anyone of the experts knows what is wrong here?
tested planet but fails for any  sized osm file
checked out osm2psql from svn yesterday

Processing: Node(0k) Way(0k) Relation(0k)
Node stats: total(687), max(471987589)
Way stats: total(6), max(39394137)
Relation stats: total(0), max(0)

osm2pgsql: Geometry.cpp:651: int
geos::geom::Geometry::getClassSortIndex() const: Assertion `typeid
(*this) == typeid(GeometryCollection)' failed.