[OSM-dev] Delete a node

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:06:48 GMT 2009

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 20:14, Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <avarab at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 19:38, Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Perhaps you (or others) that spend the time to do the network sniffing
>> > could
>> > update the wiki API docs so that in the future these questions are
>> > answered
>> > without a trip to the mailing list?
>>
>> I already know how it works so there's no personal gain for me in
>> spending time in updating the documentation.
>
> Is there personal gain for you in spending time on an Open Street Map? :-)

Yes, it's fun and I get cool map data for areas I care about.

> It's not just about helping yourself, we are a community after all.

There are an infinite useful things I could be doing but I have finite
time, which these days I spend answering a few questions on this
mailing list and working on other interesting projects (and work) as
opposed to spending a few days getting API documentation I very rarely
use up to shape.

But I'll make you a deal, I'll fix the API docs up if you come over
and map my backyard, we're a community after all.