[OSM-dev] Osm2pgsql - Planet.osm fail - "Unknown Element name : changeset"

Quy phan quyminhphan at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:31:46 GMT 2009

Hey guys, thanks for all the input, much much much appreciated!

Peter you are right; my osm2pgsql was out of date, it was not able to handle the "changeset" element.
Jon, thank you for the updated osm2pgsql, much appreciated!
I got the map to start reading; now the long long wait =)

Another quick question; any of you guys got the binary or source for osm2pgsql on linux systems(centos, redhat).
I got some some source files, but was unable to make it. I had some errors.
If anyone can show me to the source files or objects for osm2pgsql on linux systems, that would be awesome.
A guide on linux would be great too =)

Thank you,
Much appreciated help!!!