[OSM-dev] duplicated entities with osmosis diff-update

Lennard ldp at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 19 22:42:54 GMT 2009

Frederik Ramm wrote:

>> osmosis --rci workingDirectory=/path/dir --rx old.osm --ac
> I think if you throw in a "--simplify-change" before the --rx then it
> should work! I haven't tried, just that Brett wrote in a recent mail to
> osmosis-dev that he has introduced this new undocumented feature.

Be aware that --simplify-change is meant to be used with the replicating
diffs, and --rci is used to process the old-style (non-replicating) diff
files.

Harald, you might want to investigate the newer --rri task. There is no
formal documentation yet, but the second part of
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Minutely_Mapnik should tell you most
of what you need.

--
Lennard