[OSM-dev] Mapnik Stylesheets

Nop ekkehart at gmx.de
Wed Dec 23 21:50:04 GMT 2009

Hi!

Am 23.12.2009 02:40, schrieb Greg Oseid:
> Are there other stylesheets available besides the osm.xml file that is
> included with Mapnik?  I would think some people would be willing to
> share their work if they went to all the trouble of defining a uniques
> style.

You are right, I am one of those people with a completely different
style sheet. But it is not intended for a raw planet file, has it's own
import style and preprocessing and does do some things differently, so I
figured that it would make no sense to just publish it without a
concrete request.

bye
	Nop