[OSM-dev] Mapnik Stylesheets

Greg Oseid goseid at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 00:45:30 GMT 2009

I'm working on a stylesheet derived from the osm.xml file.  When I get the
intricacies worked out I'll share it somehow.

Can anyone tell me where I can set a global halo color?  I'm familiar with
the workings of the halo_fill property, but I'm making a map with a dark
color scheme for night time use and generally want the halo to be black
unless otherwise specified.

-Greg