[OSM-dev] Participation in gsoc 2009

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Feb 11 19:30:03 GMT 2009

Hi,

Marius-Quintus Stuebs wrote:
> I'd like to participate in the OpenStreetMap project. In particular I
> thought about helping within the google summer of code.

I'm not sure whether we are going to participate in that. I am not aware
of any plans. That doesn't mean there aren't any though. The community
take-up of last year's SoC results was not as good as we would have
expected, which can perhaps partly be explained by the fact that
participants were not recruited from within the community.

Bye
Frederik