[OSM-dev] MySQL database format: latitutude/longitude are ints?

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Wed Feb 18 08:24:53 GMT 2009

The lat/lon values have been multiplied by 10,000,000 then rounded to
the nearest value to get a fixed precision value.  So in your case, try
latitude > 420,000,000, etc.

The java code doing this conversion is here:
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/osmosis/trunk/src/org/openstreetmap/osmosis/core/util/FixedPrecisionCoordinateConvertor.java

Brett