[OSM-dev] OGC standards / Sql Server 2008 / OSM... help?

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:02:30 GMT 2009

2009/2/18 brendan barrett <shogunz0r at gmail.com>:
> Perhaps I'll download JOSM and give it a try. I'm using Merkaartor at
> the moment.

JOSM is the tool I usually use, and the validator is indeed excellent
at finding these cases (it's what I used to investigate this issue).
However, Even though the outstanding errors are a lot milder than I
had to fix in Ireland (where I had to reverse the directions of all
island ways), there's an awful lot of coast around Australia and
unless you can get an army of volunteers to carve it up I think you'll
be working on it for quite some time.

Dermot