[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] Mapnik boundaries

sly (sylvain letuffe) liste at letuffe.org
Fri Feb 20 13:17:50 GMT 2009

On Friday 20 February 2009 14:09, Ben Laenen wrote:

> Since no-one seems to bother, it's likely these lines in osm2pgsql that
> are causing a problem here:
>
>     else if( strcmp( type, "boundary" ) == 0 )
>     {
>         make_polygon = 1;
>     }
>
> (in

http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/export/osm2pgsql/output-pgsql.c)

I remember being at the begging of this, I needed it for boundary conversion
to polygon, but just wanted a quick hack to do it. Don't really remember why,
but someone pushed it to the svn :

http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2009-February/013971.html

dev might well be a better place to discuss this, that code could be removed
if I'm the only one to use it (or pushed into a style's switch)

--
sly
Sylvain Letuffe liste at letuffe.org
qui suis-je : http://slyserv.dyndns.org