[OSM-dev] Data Consistency Checks now available

Harald Kleiner e9625163 at gmx.at
Mon Jan 12 20:57:15 GMT 2009

Hi, Alessandro!

I'm not sure if I fully understand your post.
I do think that a roundabout should be a circular way where the first
node is connected to the last one. There need not necessarily be another
road connected to the first node of such a loop.

Please give me an example so I can reproduce that!
Don't you think that this
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=43.2850843&lon=5.5819796&zoom=18
http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.5/way/3617368
is an error?