[OSM-dev] Problem with Linux Install on "rake db:migrate" command

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:20:11 BST 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 10:23 PM, Lucier, Trent <trent.lucier at lmco.com> wrote:
> Hello,

> I have pasted my error below.  I am not sure what is causing the problem.

> /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rails-2.3.2/lib/tasks/misc.rake:4:in
> `block in <top (required)>'

Unless anyone else knows better than me, I think you've got the wrong
version of rails installed. The documentation requires 2.2.2, and you
have 2.3.2 - and a lot of the advanced stuff in OSM is very
version-specific (plugins etc).

But like I say, someone else might know better than me.

Cheers,
Andy