[OSM-dev] [josm-dev] JOSM Upload Problem/shp-to-osm conversion problem?

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 14:00:06 BST 2009

My Java version [1]. I haven't updated it yet because it was working fine.

What are my options for the converter? Do I really have to switch over to a
osmc format? Or is it as simple as sticking a <0 changeset id attribute into
the XML my tool generates?

[1] http://redmine.yellowbkpk.com/repositories/browse/geo/trunk/shp-to-osm