[OSM-dev] The map key isn't static anymore

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Jun 23 23:45:31 BST 2009

2009/6/23 Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <avarab at gmail.com>

The map key is now a HTML table instead of a static PNG image as can
> be seen on the dev server (click "Map key"):
>
> http://api06.dev.openstreetmap.org/
>
> (Should be on the main site soon)

Actually it probably won't be live for a while as the solution looks like it
is a complete mess that won't scale to handling the other map layers. I need
to review it fully but right now I'm not hopeful from a quick glance.

Jon Burgess/Steve Chilton - if you're reading this do you have any issues
with the way it's been done in terms of of how it interacts with the way you
create the original key images?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)