[OSM-dev] 0.6 on PostgreSQL

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Tue Mar 31 22:33:36 BST 2009

Hi Brett,

I'm starting to write up the instructions for postgres at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Protocol_Version_0.6/postgres

The adapter I'm using is postgresql

I now have the automated builder using the postgres database:
http://cruise.shaunmcdonald.me.uk/builds/api06-postgres

This is running at the same time as the MySQL automated builder, so
that we can make sure that all tests pass on both MySQL and postgres
all the time.

Shaun