[OSM-dev] Cartagen - client-side vector based map renderer, dynamic maps

Tels nospam-abuse at bloodgate.com
Fri May 8 20:04:11 BST 2009

On Friday 08 May 2009 15:34:13 Tels wrote:
> Moin,
>
> > But you're right, it's a challenge. I'm impressed that you rendered
> > a whole city like Berlin - do you have some code online so I can
> > see, or a screenshot? I bet it looks great...
>
> http://www.bloodgate.com/wiki/index.php?title=Temap_-_Screenshots :)
>
> Actually, I managed to render Bonn, Germany, but Berlin, Germany is
> out because the amount of data exceeds Firefox stack limit. Oops.
>
> I'll upload a new screenshot soon.

Done:

http://www.bloodgate.com/wiki/index.php?title=Temap_-_Screenshots

The page also contains a few detals to the data size and timings.

The red areas were features where I had missing render rules, fixed a
few of them now. The rest are wrongly or untagged ways.

All the best,

Tels

--
 Signed on Fri May  8 21:02:52 2009 with key 0x93B84C15.
 Get one of my photo posters: http://bloodgate.com/posters

 "Wo die Schoschonen schön wohnen."