[OSM-dev] Q. about indoor routing: Overlaying way-graphs, tags for floor, stairway, escalator, lift?
sfkeller at gmail.com
Fri May 8 20:54:56 BST 2009
On July 5th there has been a featured image of an inhouse route to FH
Hannover Campus (c.f. http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Featured_images)
Are there any opinions and proposals on handle indoor routing?
Indoors means to me among others to have
* floors (elevation/altitude is not enough!)
* stairways, escalators
* and lifts between floors.
1. Is it possible to handle that many topologically only partially
connected ways (graphs)?
2. How to tag this? With "level=2"? or better with floor=2?
3. How about several nodes (on different floors) with the 'same' coordinate
but different elevation/altitude?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dev