[OSM-dev] Building Potlatch

Stellan Lagerstrom lagerstrom at blindsight.com
Sat May 9 17:03:52 BST 2009

Hi,
hoping to do some Potlatch development, I just managed (maybe) to build
it under Cygwin on Windows using the instructions in the Wiki.

But testing it is a problem.
The source and test.html page refers to main.dev.openstreetmap.org in a
lot of places, which I gather has been superseded.
Replacing that with api06.dev.openstreetmap.org makes the html work
right, but the flash client only loads partially; I see a "Please wait -
forever.

Any ideas?

/StellanL