[OSM-dev] Grumble, grumble

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Sun May 10 22:43:45 BST 2009

I think, and I can't be certain, that I've lost a whole evening's editing, just because one way I deleted in JOSM had already been deleted by other means before I came to upload. Surely that shouldn't be a problem that loses all the other changes which were unrelated?

I say "I can't be certain", but none of the edits I've made show up in Potlatch. Curses. Does the failed upload leave any temporary file behind on my (Windows based) machine that I can try and tweak and upload again?

Ed