[OSM-dev] Grumble, grumble

Karl Guggisberg karl.guggisberg at guggis.ch
Mon May 11 20:50:54 BST 2009

Three weeks ago I submitted a patch which actually displayed a MessageDialog
with
an error icon and an verbose error message which explicitly says "your data
has NOT been saved on the server".
   http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/2437

It didn't improve conflict resolution yet, but it clearly warned users of
potential problems. Bad luck that it didn't make it
in the source tree. Perhaps it would have warned you.

Not sure, whether this is a bug in JOSM. Currently it's classified as
enhancement.

-- Karl