[OSM-dev] Grumble, grumble

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Mon May 11 17:45:19 BST 2009

> no, Ed's edits are lost, unless JOSM saved them to a tmp file
> somewhere.

Hopefully only those from the first time I did it... The village of
Pattingham was looking so beautiful this morning after I repeated
the edits I lost.

I think this boils down to a bug in JOSM. If it had warned me there
were unsaved changes when I tried to exit I wouldn't have exited and
my changes would have been stored somewhere. People on IRC last
night suggested I could save to disk and edit out the deleted way
that was being complained about, until I mentioned I'd already
exited.

Ed