[OSM-dev] API 0.6 returns 403 forbidden

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Thu May 14 09:46:21 BST 2009

We have draft tile usage policy document on the wiki [1] but not a generic
one that includes the API as far as I can see. We should either add
something to the Getting Data [2] page or extend the tile useage page to
cover the API as well?

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tile_usage_policy
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Getting_Data

Jeffrey, if Tom's assertion is correct and you can confirm what you were up
to and that you will use planet in future for bulk data we can get your IP
opened up again.

Cheers

Andy