[OSM-dev] API 0.6 returns 403 forbidden

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Thu May 14 16:19:46 BST 2009

Planet + diffs is the way to go. The availability of the diff does not
impact the API so keeps the API for data contribution. I believe this
approach will generally keep you within 6 mins of the live database.

You might look at osmxapi for how that service makes a near real time
read-only dataset available in the same way. Others I'm sure will suggest
other ideas and options.

Cheers

Andy