[OSM-dev] type "four_byte_unsigned" does not exist

Dan Karran dan at karran.net
Tue May 26 21:31:25 BST 2009

I'm trying to set up a copy of the rails site on my machine, using
Postgres, but I'm running into a problem on the initial db:migrate ...
can anyone point me to how to fix this?

=====

rake db:migrate --trace
(in /Users/dankarran/Sites/openstreetmap)
** Invoke db:migrate (first_time)
** Invoke environment (first_time)
** Execute environment
** Execute db:migrate
==  TileTracepoints: migrating ================================================
-- add_column("gps_points", "tile", :four_byte_unsigned)
rake aborted!
An error has occurred, this and all later migrations canceled:

PGError: ERROR:  type "four_byte_unsigned" does not exist
LINE 1: ALTER TABLE "gps_points" ADD COLUMN "tile" four_byte_unsigne...
                                                   ^
: ALTER TABLE "gps_points" ADD COLUMN "tile" four_byte_unsigned

=====

Thanks,
Dan

--