[OSM-dev] type "four_byte_unsigned" does not exist

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue May 26 21:46:08 BST 2009

Dan Karran wrote:
> I'm trying to set up a copy of the rails site on my machine, using
> Postgres, but I'm running into a problem on the initial db:migrate ...
> can anyone point me to how to fix this?

It's a bug, related to a change of some sort in rails 2.2 (it used to
work as is in 2.1). Add a require of lib/migrate to the top of that
migration (as some of the others already have) and it will work.

The fix is already on the i18n branch but not on the head right now.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/