[OSM-dev] svn again, revision number in public file?

Gary68 gary at gary68.de
Thu May 28 16:57:00 BST 2009

hi brett,

i already downloaded the pdf - even read it :-)

i enabled it and it worked in the working copy - but not if someone
without access to the real svn accesses http://svn.....file.txt.

and besides. my "application" is only one perl file, so no tags,
compilations, releases etc.

so again the problem. how does a user who downloaded my "application"
know what version of the file he is using?

bye

gerhard