[OSM-dev] finding OSM users by their home locations

Joe Richards joefish75 at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 10:36:28 BST 2009

How about a set of contact preferences?  It would be easy to say "allow other OSMers to contact me for mapping parties" etc.  Perhaps for old users this could be set to "on" by default, but we send them a little message so that they can change it straight away if they want to.

Something like the ITOWorld OSM Mapper would be great on the site (or at least linked to), so that people can see activity in their areas of interest
http://www.itoworld.com/static/osmmapper