[OSM-dev] Any OpenStreetMap viewer for Android?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:55:31 GMT 2009

Dear all,

Many thanks for your responses - especially also those who created and
contributed to the tabular overview at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Android

I additionally found MGMaps (available at
www.nutiteq.com/libsdk.html), but it's actually 'only' an SDK lib.
After some confusions about the license I got convinced that it's GPL
for non-commercial use. I added it at the bottom of the afore
mentioned Wiki page.

Yours, Stefan