[OSM-dev] Planet File Change Request

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Sep 1 23:56:07 BST 2009

On 01/09/09 23:43, Lennard wrote:
> Tom Hughes wrote:
>
>> I suspect what you are seeing is not a result of an inconsistent
>> snapshot however, but simply of corrupt data (probably created before
>> the 0.6 api) that exists in the database.
>
> Wasn't the tailing part of the API migration weekend a check on integrity?

Generally only things that would actually violate foreign key
constraints after the migration were fixed - they had to be in order for
the constraints to be created.

There is no database level constraint to check for deleted nodes in a
live way - if you know of a way to write one that is efficient enough
for us to use then please let us know.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)