[OSM-dev] Planet File Change Request

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Sep 2 00:10:21 BST 2009

Hi,

Tom Hughes wrote:
> Since we went to Postgres with the 0.6 api the planet dump should be a
> consistent snapshot of the database.

Note to self: talk less about things you don't understand ;-)

I wasn't aware that the planet dump had changed, thanks for pointing
that out.

Since we're speaking of it: What is the plan with the full list of
changesets in each dump. It doesn't seem to me to scale very well (I
think for most people it means that the signal/noise ratio of the planet
file worsens every week). Should we perhaps relegate changesets to an
extra dump?

Bye
Frederik