[OSM-dev] Planet File Change Request

Mark Granger grangerfx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 00:29:21 BST 2009

I sent Grant a file containing the missing nodes late last night. There were
102474 missing nodes in the planet-090902.osm file. That's a lot more
missing nodes than the file planet-090901.osm I got from hypercube which had
only 2998 missing nodes. The hypercube file was built with the daily
patches. I can try running the latest hypercube planet file if that would be
helpful.

-Mark Granger