[OSM-dev] A really obvious question?

nbu marchmont66 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 6 02:14:03 BST 2009

Hi, I've used Osmosis in the past (about a year ago) to import .OSM file into a local MySQL database. But I am now getting completely stuck. I think the problem centers around the update to version 0.6 of the API.

I have the latest copy of Osmosis, I have the 0.6 DB schema set up and I'm downloading OSM data data from the OSM front page.

Could someone produce a quick set of instructions confirming the command line to import an OSM file into a MySQL DB assuming the latest version of everything is in use?

Many thanks,

Neil Urquhart,
Edinburgh, Scotland