[OSM-dev] A really obvious question?

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Tue Sep 8 04:46:01 BST 2009

Hi Neil,

I don't have any instructions handy but the steps should be *almost*
identical to the way you used to do it.  You now need to use the
--write-apidb task instead of the --write-mysql task.  You also need to
add the "dbType=mysql" option because it defaults to postgresql.

What problems are you having?

Note that MySQL isn't tested any more so there's a chance things could
break.

Brett