[OSM-dev] what server next?

Erik Johansson emj at kth.se
Thu Sep 10 16:17:16 BST 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Graham Jones
<grahamjones139 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I might give this a bit more thought if I get chance - does anyone have a
> feel for the load on the XAPI servers? - queries per unit time and data
> rate?

There is the munin graphs, but they only give an overview of how much
the OSM servers serve. See: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Servers

In ancient times there was an anonimized log available that contained
lots of data but it has been removed. It would be great to have an
updated version of this.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Database#Access_logs

And yes having a much faster /api/0.6/map request would be wonderful
(I.E. XAPI or ROMA).

--
/emj